Amazon has an affiliate program for internet marketers and blog owners to make money on every purchase of Amazon products using your unique affiliate link. Unlike other affiliates, getting approved or accepted into Amazon affiliates isn’t easy. Don’t worry, Its int too difficult to get your Amazon Associates account approved by following the best practices we would teach you.
Steps to Create Your Amazon Associate Account:
1. Signup For Your Amazon Account Here: Amazon Associates
2. You can log in with your existing Amazon account or create a new account to complete the signup process.
3. Enter you website details on which you want your Amazon affiliate to get approved.
4. Complete the Signup process and Grab your Affiliate Links Or Native Shopping Ad Code, Paste them into your blog ad Start getting users.
5. Amazon Will review your application Once your account has a sale through your affiliate link.
6. If after getting your first sale, Amazon Finds your site incompatible or violating their affiliate rules, then your affiliate account will be canceled and you will lose the commission made on your first affiliate
How to Make Sure Your Site Isn’t Violating The Amazon Associates Rules:
So, Here are something you should take care of your site while applying for the Amazon Associates program.
- Your website should not include the use of Amazon.com trademarked words, images, or reviews.
- Also, Your Site Shouldn’t use URLs, trademarks, logos, etc. that include words that are trademarked by Amazon.com LLC. This includes variations or misspellings of any trademarked words
Once, You are done with all the best practices, and your website is ready, you can apply for Amazon account using the same email Id. Remember, You won’t get the commissions which you made with the previous account which got disabled.
Here is the Final Approval Email From Amazon After Completing Review:
Once Your account gets approved, You can login to you associates account and Click On Product Linking > Native Shopping Ads and Get your Ad Code. Once you paste it on your site, ads will be displayed which will contain your affiliate link. Here is how Amazon native shopping ads look like: